Jacko Spotlight: Michael Davis, LA Chargers
We had the chance to talk with all around great dude, Michael Davis, cornerback on the LA Chargers.
Just like the whole JackRabbit team, he’s a native of Southern California. Unlike anyone on our team, he’s a professional football player who’s been playing for the Chargers since 2017.
And although it still kind of breaks our hearts that the Chargers moved from SD to LA….BOLT UP BABY (forever).
We discuss everything from the best dance moves to if UFOs are real (which they 1000% are). Read below to see if Mike is a believer too! 🛸
1. Who are you? What makes you kind of a big deal?
Who am I? Where do I begin? I think I'm just an alien visiting this world.
But really, I'm a professional football player.
2. Is that what you wanted to be when you grew up?
It was always my dream to play football, but when I was younger, I actually wanted to be a math teacher.
3. What’s your favorite thing about your JackRabbit? Flatter us, please.
I think my favorite thing about my JackRabbit is how easy it is for me to put it in my car and how fast it goes. It’s pretty zippy!
4. Where do you usually ride your JackRabbit?
I’ve been riding it around my neighborhood and going down to the park. I even tried to walk my dog with it!
5. Who do you think needs a JackRabbit? Friend, family or celebrity. Dead or alive.
I think everyone should get one to be honest. My mom has one, so I think it’s also great for the older generation.
6. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To fly. Like Superman.
7. If you could only do one dance move for the rest of your life, what would it be?
You know how when you pass by a car dealership they have those inflatable noodle guys, doing the jellyfish? That’s the dance move I would do for the rest of my life.
8. How do you feel about UFOs?
I think they’re already here. (Same, Mike.)
9. You're in high school. It's senior year. It's prom. An absolute banger comes on. Everyone goes nuts. Which song is being played?
It has to be anything by Lil Wayne. I’m a huge fan.