Looking to explore new parts of your city or venture off the beaten path? JackRabbit is the perfect sidekick: 20mph of pure electric power, yet light enough to carry up stairs and small enough to pop in the trunk or tuck away in a closet. With extra sturdy tires, the JackRabbit can take on any bump in the road for a super smooth ride.
Join the movement and jump on a JackRabbit.
- Dimensions in ride mode: 48” x 21” x 39”
- Dimensions in folded mode: 45” x 7” x 30”
- Weight: 23 pounds (with battery)
- Colors: matte black, pearl white, gloss yellow
- Motor power: Nominally 300 watts continuous; Maximum 336 watts delivered to the rear wheel on a full (42 volt) charge
- Battery: Tesla-Pansonic INR21700 cells with BMS and LED battery level indicator. 160W-h capacity is the highest allowed for carry-on by the FAA. The battery module locks into the frame. Battery can be recharged in or out of the frame.
- Charger: 110 VAC input power, 2.5 amps output, fan-cooled. Takes the battery from “empty” to 42 volts in 2.5 hrs. Optional Ultra-fast charger reduces maximum recharge time to 70 minutes, less if battery is only partially exhausted
- Brake: Mechanical rear disc caliper with 160 mm rotor. Stops in less than 15′ (4.5 m) with a 150 lb (68 kg) rider traveling 10 mph (16 kph) on dry level pavement
- Turning radius: 33″ (84 cm)–capable of 180 degree turns in narrow hallways
- Hill climbing: 12% grade, steeper with human-powered stride/glide-assist
- Top speed: 20 mph (32 kph) for 150 lb (68 kg) rider on a paved flat road. Maximum downhill speed governed by a rider’s fear and/or adrenaline tolerance
- Main power: red rocker switch located near seat post adjustment clamp
- Speed/power control: thumb-actuated paddle; spring return to off position
- Strength tested: Patented monocoque frame fabricated from 6061-T6 alloy has passed ISO 4210 Part 6: vertical frame fatigue; 100,000 cycles @ 1000N load. The handlebar and stem assembly passed the fatigue test specified in ISO 4210 Part 5 Section 4.9: 100,000 cycles @ 250N load
- Water-resistance: IPX4 standard means JackRabbit is resistant to water splashes from any direction, OK to ride or park in the rain, not for traveling underwater
- Range tests: from 9 to 18+ miles depending on rider weight and terrain. Average range for each removeable (hot swap) battery pack is 12 miles (19 km)
- Ages, weight, and heights supported: adults of all ages; 58” (147 cm) to 75” (190 cm) tall; up to 240 pounds (109 kg). *Operation by minors requires adult supervision*